24. Februar 2021
On this page we collect useful information and tips about nutrition for you. At the moment that’s mainly meal prep – pre-cooking meals to save time in the kitchen. Soon there will be blog entries with great student recipes. If you would like more content or even want to contribute yourself, please write us you ideas to email@example.com.
Tired of ready-made meals and fast food? You don’t feel like cooking every day either? Then we might have something for you: meal prep! You can use this method to prepare meals for several days. Just pick out suited recipes that you like, write a shopping list, shop, and cook everything in one day.
Important: Pay attention to the correct storage (for example in the freezer). That way you’ll be covered with food every day.
Benefits? Time and money savings and a healthy, balanced diet – even in stressful times!
We have put together three recipes for you to cook at home. They are vegan (if you replace the Mie noodles) and can be spiced up to your own taste. In addition to the three recipes, here are 6 video tutorials of 2 FH students.
300g tomatoes | 1 bell pepper | ½ cucumber | 1 can of chickpeas | 1 bunch of spring onions | 1 bunch of rocket | 100g couscous | Salt , pepper, olive oil | Ajvar | Lemon juice | 200ml water
-> You can add any other vegetables of your choice to use and even fish, meat or tofu.
1. . Mix 200ml hot water with 1-2 tablespoons ajvar, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon oil.
2. Add the couscous, let it steep for 5 minutes and season to taste (add lemon juice if necessary and season).
3. Wash the vegetables and rocket, drain the chickpeas, and dice the vegetables.
4. Arrange everything together and pour a dressing of your choice over the vegetables and rocket (preferably drizzle with olive oil).
Tip: Add the rocket fresh on the day of consumption.
Baked Broccoli and Sweet Potato Vegetable
1 broccoli | 1 sweet potato | Salt, pepper, oregano, and olive oil | If required: 2 cups of rice or noodles
-> fish, meat or tofu can be added as desired.
1. Remove the stalk from the broccoli and cut into small pieces. Dice the sweet potato.
2. Mix two tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, and oregano. Add broccoli and sweet potatoes and mix everything together.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees circulating air.
4. Line the baking sheet with paper. Spread the broccoli and sweet potatoes on the baking tray.
Put the tray in the oven for 25 minutes. Then season to taste.
Extra: If you use this recipe for your meal prep, leave the vegetables in the oven for 20 minutes only.
1 carrot | 1 small Fennel | 30g Kaiser beans | 80g Mie noodles | 30g sprouts | 1 clove of garlic | 2 tbsp vegetable broth | 2 tbsp soy sauce | Salt , pepper and chilli | Coconut milk | 400 ml of water
1. Wash the vegetables, cut the snow peas in half, remove the fennel stalk. Cut everything into strips.
2. Put the vegetable stock, soy sauce, noodles and vegetables in a sealable jar and seal.
3. Just before consumption, boil 400 ml of water, pour it over the other ingredients, add 1-2 tbsp coconut milk and let it steep for 3 minutes.
The dish can be stored in a sealable container in the refrigerator or taken away.
– Under Construction –
We’re still working on this part! Once we’re done, you’ll find great recipes for students here.